Furnace was leaking carbon monoxide

My sibling recently got on a safety kick plus got my family all the same Christmas gift.

My great friend and I all got fire plus smoke detectors plus also a carbon monoxide detector.

I was lazy about getting them up until my sibling hounded me… After my carbon monoxide detector went up it started immediately letting me know something wasn’t right in my home. I obviously had dangerous amounts of CO2. This is a colorless, aromaless, plus tasteless gas. It is also poisonous if you are exposed too long, you could be hospitalized plus die, but so I immediately called my Terrel, Texas heating repair corporation to take a look at my furnace. That was the only site CO2 could be coming from. The furnace tech found that my heat exchanger had cracked plus started releasing the gas. Thankfully it was a small, simple to repair crack plus was caught early. If I wouldn’t have caught it, not only would I be inhaling disappointing fumes but would have a big furnace repair on my hands. Since it was a tiny one, I was able to pay money, but if I left too long, a cracked heat exchanger would need to be totally replaced. A current exchanger costs about the same as a furnace. So I would have needed to buy a truly current system. My sibling feels so smug now that she saved me a ton of money plus potentially my life. I can’t believe that a CO2 detector actually ended up being a useful addition in my home. I am delighted that I got my furnace repaired.


furnace repair terrell tx