Furnace was leaking carbon monoxide

For a long time I was feeling sort of under the weather and I had no idea why. I had a headache, felt sluggish and had no energy. What was the deal? I then started tracking when I felt bada. I observed anytime I was in my cabin I had my symptoms. I then started fooling around and tried to come up with the reason. Someone wrote it could be poor indoor air quality. So I called my Terrel, TX furnace maintenance corporation to do some air duct cleaning. The guy cleaned the air ducts and then asked to check my heater. He looked inside and found that I had a cracked heat exchanger. This part releases carbon monoxide when detriment. It is an smelless, poisonous, and tasteless gas that can lead to hospitalization if it isn’t caught in time. I didn’t even have a familiar detector for it. Thank the lord I called that Terrell furnace repairman. The guy instantly got to labor and tried to find a low cost part to maintenance the heater. Sadly a heat exchanger almost costs as much as an entire heater. So I had to do a furnace replacement instead of just a Texas furnace repair. I wasn’t thrilled about it however I am glad that I am no longer killing myself with the gas! My up-to-date furnace works great and I feel so much better. I now own a carbon monoxide detector and I invest in proper CO2 testing and furnace service. I don’t want to get caught unaware again, you can’t put a price tag on your health and wellbeing.

heating and cooling