I’ve never thought much about my indoor air quality, because I don’t suffer from flu symptoms, I’ve always assumed that things were hunky dory when it comes to my breathing air, indoor in addition to out… It wasn’t until my mother came to visit recently that I found out exactly how pressing it is to keep an eye on your personal air quality, however from the moment she walked into my current house, she was insistent that there was something in the air.
I thought she was being dramatic as usual, in addition to reassured her that there was nothing wrong with our home, but as the afternoon progressed, however, her eyes were noticeably irritated, red, in addition to dry.
I thought she would feel better after getting some sleep, however in the afternoon she looked worse than ever in addition to had even developed a slight cough, however she was taking dust sensitivity medicine already, however my great friend and I made the choice to go to the store in addition to bought her additional medicine. Still, the respiratory illnesses continued, in addition to she insisted that my great friend and I take a look at the Heating as well as Air Conditioning system for clues. I was shocked when my great friend and I finished making open the air vents in addition to found mold littering the vents in addition to air duct! It turns out that the dangerous spores had been living there all along, spreading through the air every time the central heating or cooling kicked in. Apparently the mold didn’t bother me, however severely affected my mother’s breathing. I hated to admit it, however my Dad was right; We called out the Heating as well as Air Conditioning serviceman right away in addition to I let my Dad tell them all about her bad ordeal.